Denver’s Best Property Management Company
Cobalt Creek Property Management voted best property manager with over 30 years of combined experience, and we’re Denver locals too! Our professional rental property managers provide attentive and responsible management that protects your property and saves your peace of mind. Our goal is to make it easy to own and maintain your real estate investments at the most affordable rates possible.
Our staff can take care of it all – so you can relax. Let us keep the tenants happy and take the stressful landlord duties off your back.
Connect with a property management specialist and leave your worries behind!
Get In Touch
We’re COVID-19 Safe
We are open and accepting rental applications, but with some limitations in place to ensure the safety of staff and customers. Read more about the steps are taking to implement safe social distancing and still provide essential services. Contact us to find out more about landlord or tenant rights due to COVID-19.
We Take The Stress Out Of Renting
As one of Denver’s prominent property management companies, we look forward to providing you with the best possible customer service and overall experience. Don’t worry about the hassles associated with many tenant and landlord relationships.
Will the landlord get along with the tenant and have time to handle tenant concerns? Will the landlord be fair to the renter and fix home repair items quickly enough? What happens when issues with the home arise and both sides disagree on the solution?
Sometimes having a responsible and reliable property manager handle all of the leasing issues, communications, bills, building maintenance, and repairs, makes all of the difference in the renting experience for both sides.
Choose a property management company that cares.
What We Do?
- Site Evaluation: We walk the premises and provide a current Colorado rental market evaluation to the owner.
- Marketing: We advertise your rental on multiple high-traffic websites, including Craigslist.
- Rent Collection: For convenience, we provide online payment for tenants.
- Tenant Screening: We meet with each applicant face-to-face, and they must pass a background and credit check.
- Property Maintenance: Colorado properties are inspected and maintained thoroughly.
- Damage & Repairs: We handle all repairs and damages immediately.
- Leases & Lease Renewal: Leases and renewals are accessible 24/7 online, avoiding delays.
- Expense Reporting: We make tax time a little bit easier by providing detailed accounting records to you.